The East Pennsboro Area School District is seeking nominations for graduates to be inducted into the Alumni Wall of Honor. A graduate can be recognized for one of the following categories: Service to Humanity, Loyalty to EPASD, Outstanding Achievement in Athletics or Outstanding Achievement in a Chosen Profession.
· Selections limited to 2 per year.
· Once a person is inducted, he/she will not be considered for future inclusion in another category.
· Current staff members are not eligible for nomination.
· The individual must have graduated from East Pennsboro Area High School and attended for at least two years.
· Candidates not selected in the year of nomination will be reconsidered for a maximum of 5 years.
· An individual may not nominate himself/herself.
· Nominee for Outstanding Achievement in Athletics must have graduated at least 10 years prior to selection and will be considered based on high school and post high school achievements in athletics.
· Nominee for Outstanding Achievement in a Chosen Profession or for Service to Humanity must have graduated at least 15 years prior to selection.
· Nominee for Loyalty to East Pennsboro Area High School must have graduated at least 15 years prior to selection.