Winter Weather Updates
- During the winter months, inclement weather sometimes causes a delay or canceled classes. As soon as a decision is made for a delay, a cancellation, or an early dismissal, the district puts announcements on:
- the district website homepage
- on local television stations
- Radio stations
- WINK-104.1 FM
- WTPA-93.5 FM
- WRVV-97.3 FM
- WHP-580 AM will also carry weather-related information.
- Social Media
- EPASD Facebook Page
- Twitter @EPASD
- The district, also, uses an automated parent notification system to inform guardians of changes in school schedules.
It is very important to keep all contact phone numbers and emails up to date.
- When there is a snow day, the cycle day remains the same as the missed day. For example, if school is canceled for snow on Tuesday, cycle day 3. When school resumes on Wednesday, the cycle day is 3 and not 4.
- The lunch menu does not change due to a snow day.
- When there is one or two-hour delay, the cafeteria does not serve breakfast.
- If you have any questions, please call. To use our 24-hour voice mail, simply call 732-0441 and leave your message. Your call will be returned during regular office hours, 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.