Effective May 4th 2015, the East Pennsboro Area School District has transitioned to an online process to issue a HACC Certificate of Residency. If applying for Spring 2017, please choose the option for the Fall term due to technical difficulties.
Click the related link below to complete the online Certificate of Residency Form.
Please be aware of the following prior to completing the online form:
- You must have been a resident of the East Pennsboro Area School District on or before July 1, 2014 for the 2014-2015 school year and July 1, 2015 for the 2015 - 2016 school year.
- Certificate of Residency information as received by the East Pennsboro Area School District upon your completion of the form will be submitted directly to HACC within 7 - 10 business days.
- Paper copies of your Certificate are no longer issued.
- It is no longer necessary to come to the Administration Center if you are on the tax rolls with your taxes paid and current. If there is a problem with your request you will be contacted by email.
- The Certificate being issued is valid from July 1 to June 30 of the current school year. Eligibility is determined by where the student lived as of July 1 of that school year.
Call the Business Office at 732-3601 x309 for further information.