Great news! We are offering an option to help make your life easier. mySchoolBucks.com® is an on-line system that will allow you to make deposits into your student’s school meal accounts.
• Safety. Virtually eliminates worries about your child carrying money to school.
• Convenience. Make payments when it’s convenient for you, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week! (Payments could take up to 24 hours to update in the schools system)
- Receive low balance email reminders (set your own limits!)
- Monitor your student’s account balances online.
- View your student’s cafeteria purchases.
• Efficiency. Make your payments for all your children in one easy step, even if they attend different schools in the district.
- Make payments using your VISA, Master Card, Discover credit/debit cards or electronic check.
- Option to have payments made automatically each month.
- Deposit confirmations sent directly to your email account.
Money deposited into mySchoolBucks.com will usually arrive at the school by the next morning. You can set your low balance settings to remind you when it’s time to add more money, or set up recurring payments so the system will automatically add money to the account when your balance reaches the threshold you set.
Getting started is easy! Visit www.mySchoolBucks.com and click the “Sign up Today” button to create an account. A confirmation email will be sent to the address you provide. Simply follow the link included in that email and your registration will be complete. Once you log in, you can add all your students by entering each student’s school, their name and student ID number.
MySchoolBucks.com allows you to check balances, review transaction history, and receive low balance alerts from the comfort of your home for no charge. A convenience fee may apply for payments to your student account(s). You will have the opportunity to review any fees (and cancel, if you choose) before you are charged.
If you have any questions, you can email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-855-832-5226